Reliable instruments provider for oil & gas related fields.
Liquefied Natural Gas Production and Regasification commenced in the early 1960’s when the need for cleaner burning fuel became a priority for the world’s most developed nations. As the global LNG Industry developed, so did the specification requirements the industry was demanding within the process control valves used in the complex applications as a result of LNG processing.
1. Superior operation of Control valves at Cryogenic Temperatures.
2. Repeatable shutoff capabilities of the Control valves.
3. In the case of Compressor Recycle application, fast operation of the control valves during trip conditions.
4. Maintenance consideration of complex actuation methods.
5. Dealing with high noise and velocity applications within small and large control valves.
Design of Mascot’s control valves, be it either globe style or rotary style control valves has been successfully used within both the LNG Processing and Re-Gasification Industries.
Mascot’s extensive knowledge and experience of the LNG Industry allows Mascot Engineers to select the correct valve for the End-users applications. With a focus on maximising End-users production and reducing overall plant operating costs, the design of our Control valves provides the lowest MTBPM against our major competitors.
* HP Emergency Flare
* Compressor Recycle applications
* H2S & CO2 Stripper
* Slug Catcher
* LP, MP & HP Pre-cooling
* Letdown valves
* Pressure Reduction
* Joule-Thompson Letdown
* Sour Gas Removal
* Steam Generation
DEAR SIR / MADAM,
ANNOUNCE THAT WE ARE PRESENTING
MASCOT CONTROL VALVES
FOR INDUSTRIAL PROCESS SAFETY AND PRODUCT APPLICATIONS