Reliable instruments provider for oil & gas related fields.
Mascot has provided Engineered Control valve solutions to the Gas Transmission Industry for over 30 years. Our extensive knowledge and experience of Gas Transmission production and processing applications allows Mascot Engineers to select the correct valve for these demanding applications. With a focus on maximising Customer’s production and reducing overall plant operating costs, the design of Mascot control valves provides the lowest MTBPM against our major competitors and hence is ideally suited to this industry.
Common application requirements within the Gas Transmission industry include precise and accurate flow control, noise attenuation capabilities in applications where high noise levels are apparent, and reliability of operation. MASCOT Control valve design specifically deals with these exacting process requirements, effectively enhancing overall Plant and Process performance.
* Compressor Recycle Valves
* Metering Stations & City Distribution Gates
* Tanker Loading and Unloading facilities
* Gas Compressor Station Valves
* Gas Pipeline Valves
* High Pressure Butterfly style control and isolation valves
* High Pressure Let Down Valves
* Noise Attenuating Valves
* High Rangeability Applications
* High Pressure Drop Applications
* Cryogenic Applications
* Velocity Control Applications
* Tight Shut-Off Applications